Version 0.1.7.2, the latest debug build, is available early to Patreon backers as of November 9, 2017.
Join the guest Discord channel here.
Version 0.1.6.2 public is now out as of October 27, 2017. Scroll to the bottom to see the changelog.
See https://www.tfgamessite.com/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=9293&start=130#p412668 for updates for version V0.1.6.1.
This game is a downloaded Windows executable for 64 and 32 bit operating systems (Windows 7 and newer).
Exile of Aphrodisia is an adult transformation-themed game inspired by the Oregon Trail and the Odyssey. Your task is to lead a party of humans across the fantasy continent of Aphrodisia, pursued by demons who seek to enslave the remnants of humanity.
The game is largely revolved around the concept of transformation of many sorts, including TG (transgender), anthro, animal, bizarre body modifications, inanimate, and more. As a new species to the continent, humans are prime targets for transformations from forces of nature and other sentient races, as well as the gods and goddesses who watch over the lands, imposing their will and (often unjust) sense of justice. As an elf hired to guide the party, it is your job to keep as many of the humans safe as you can to guide them to the dimensional rift in Niu Heym, the City of the Gate where humanity first arrived a thousand years ago. You must keep your party healthy and happy, and keep their lust under control to stop them from surrendering their freedom to the demons.
October 25, 2017 (V0.1.6.0)
New Game Features:
- The party name now displays in the top left of the main game page
- Added a save/load functionality to maintain party progress over multiple play sessions. The Save and Load buttons appear on the main screen when appropriate.
- Dawn of the Dildo, Lift to Live, Wishing on a Star, Sisterly Competition events should no longer trigger on sex swaps on members who are currently in a sex-swapped state.
- The player character can now be transformed as the result of in-game encounters. The player's transformation progresses similar to an affliction and can affect the party as it advances.
- Various styling improvements suggested by Mizuho
- Changed the person history created from events to use gender-appropriate pronouns and be able to reference other members of the party instead of using words like "their" or "a fellow party member"
- Added end-game player transformations which are triggered after having lost the game due to losing all party members or running out of rift charges. These are known as Epilogues.
- When a party member gains an affliction, the name of that affliction is written out in the encounter effects
- Added a new sound effect for when party members leave the party due to low health / morale or too high lust
- Choices in encounters refer to party members in less generic ways. For example "Search for your missing party member" is replaced with "Search for Bob Smith" instead, referring to the person by name and the correct pronouns.
- The Party, Voyage, Inventory, and Food pages now say "Return to Landmark" instead of "Return to Trail" when accessing those menus from within a landmark.
- Updated Story so Far page with updated text by Duhad
- Updated The Rite of Kraszsch-Magar to allow the player's selected soldier to be of either sex. Updated some text.
- Removed the 'carpenter' and 'weaver' professions, combining them into a new single 'artisan' profession.
- Added a new profession, 'Entertainer'
- The Traveling Tragic Troubadours and The Checkpoint encounters now uses the new 'Entertainer' profession
- The words Health / Morale / Lust now appear above the relevant party member status bars
- Two new scavenging results, one by Sara
- Removed the scavenging result where someone stumbles across an abandoned wagon train and made it a very short encounter instead
- The Garbage Rascals (tf into raccoon girl)
- The Other Side
- Suds of Power (player transformation into female elf)
- The Flame Dance by Duhad (tf into fire elemental)
- Cupcake Ransom (tf into cupcake)
- The Footrace (tf into centaur)
- Free Samples (extreme breast expansion)
- Come Play With Us (mtf tg, tf into water nymph, goblin girl)
- The Siege (tf into female latex drones)
- Foxtails (tf into fox tails)
- The Traveling Tragic Troubadours (tf into dogwoman)
- The Wind Dance (tf into eagles)
- One of the Boys (ftm TG) by Duhad
- The Shrine of Magnus (TG) by Duhad
- Like Demons Do (tf into lovedoll, unicorn)
- Mushroom Mischief (tf into mushroom girl)
- Soldiers of Stone by Duhad
- The Temple of Domumeris by Duhad
- The Dwarf and the Cecaelia (tf into cecaelia) by Duhad
- Robbing the Robbers by Duhad
- Dabbling in Demonology by Duhad. This is the second player character transformation from a female elf into a succubus.
- Clearing the Mountain Harpies by Duhad (tf into harpy hatchling)
- Put Hair on your Chest by Duhad. This is the thirdplayer character transformation from a female elf into a male dwarf.
- Those Less Fortunate (formerly the abandoned wagon train scavenging result)
- A Simpler Life by Duhad (tf into mare)
- Ending Out of Time by Duhad (petrification)
- The Consolation Prize (tf into human slave)
- The Harem Master
- Not What it Looks Like by Duhad
- Rise of the Dark Elves by Duhad
- Long Live the Queen by Duhad
- A Match Made For Magnus by Duhad
New Artwork by Mizuho:
- Icons for all current existing items that can be used on a party member
- Male elf guide into female elf guide transformation sequence
- Fixed bug where equipment skill bonus was not being taken into consideration when the game gives benefits based on the highest party member of a certain profession, ie the trader discount and priest affliction recovery bonus
- Fixed a bug in which livestock would produce food repeatedly at a landmark
Debug / Cheats / Patreon-backer Features:
- The affliction to use when randomly giving a party member an afflictioncan now be set in the debug console. Additionally, there is a new option to allow inflicting of only one party member instead of the entire group.
- All future debug releases of the game will now have the .zip file ending in '_debug'.
- Added debug options to add or remove skill from party members to better get good/bad results from encounter rolls
- Added debug options to remove a random party member with a random fate
- Added debug option to advance the time forward or backward some amount of time
- Added debug option to increase rift charges
- Added debug option to remove food from the party
- Changed the add food debug option to give a random food type instead of always just salted meat
Love the game. The transformations are nice. I so love the Dildo one. Wish you plsce in Statue and possibly mannequin ones like the Dildo one. Over all, I love the game, one issue I see, it is random and thats fine but I wish you allow us to choose the transformations at times. Like an option or something to choose which transformation would be in game. Still one of the better games I have played of late... Congrats :D
Writing was good, character customization was alright for what the game was, transformation possibilities were good and suitable to the game, transformation images in the game were acceptable given the current version release (it was quite obvious that there are still more to come to show off the different steps of the transformations that can happen) and overall it is a very solid game.
However be aware of what you are getting into: it is a sim. If you've ever played the Oregon Trail or any of its variants (such as Organ Trail), then you know the difficulty is stacked against you and your initial decisions at the start of the game mean EVERYTHING. Trying to beat this game with less than eight party members is extremely difficult as all it takes is one afflicition and you are screwed to gambling on the cure potions that are very low chance of working or hoarding your gold and hoping for the next town before the afflicition takes your party member.
Certainly this game is well worth playing. But go in with an open mind.
awesome game!! Maybe best one on this site!!
But i hope there is more sexy female enemies. One have to be is Succubus who try to lure your companies on her side By corrupt them.. Maybe they attack at night time in theyr dreams??
Thank you for this game! I cant wait what more is coming!
PS. If you gonna make M/M do it like it can disable it on options yes/No style :)
Yet another amazing game by Judoo. Would still like to see some things like saves and more detailed character customization (ability to select traits for characters could enhance the roleplaying/rpg aspect). But regardless, it is still a great game that boasts far more content and replayability than most of the games on here. Certainly worth trying out at the very least.
I like it! It's really different, and has a lot of hot transformation to it.