You are a young man looking to apply for the Svernhoff Magical Academy in your attempt to become a Wizard. Things, however, do not always turn out as planned, and you find yourself apprenticed to an Ooze Wizard, and begin to learn the ways of her magic. If you're lucky, you might even be able to do some good...
Original Concept by Lily.
- Hopefully the last Bug Fix for a while.
- Fixed the Missing Link in the Residential District that would prevent further travel there.
- Editted the Slay: Succubus Quest to allow for a clue when the puzzle is solved, letting people know where to investigate to continue the quest.
- Fixed Bug that didn't recognize buying the Alchemy Manual Vol. 1.
- Updated the Hydra Battle so that a Minor Tranquilizer could be used.
- Updated Church to allow for a Confessional to be taken.
- Added a Body Modification for lowering your Sensitivity.
- Minor adjustments for color text.
- Slay: Succubus Quest completed, bringing the total number of quests up to 5.
- Alchemy System added with the ability to create different items provided you have the proper manual. Also introduces Tranquilizers that can be used to lower Lust. One of the ingredients might be hard to come by if you don't know where to look.
- Added new Body Modification(s). Dead Sleep is a Lust Aid that allows for less accruement.
- Added two new spells for each Teacher.
- Added Temperance Path 1, Silica Path 1, and Elizabeth Path 1.
- Added the Town of Hadra for visitation.
- Added the Citadel of Altinam for quest purposes.
- Updated Magus Dendenum's Spell Divination.
- Updated Scallywags.
- Updated Alhazred's Alchemy Shop.
- Updated Stitch by Stitch.
- Updated Weygner's Botique.
- Added Side Garden to the Church.
- Revamped the City Travel and Exploration Systems to be more proactive.
- Added Cellar.
- Fixed Bug in Odette's Path that prevented a route from being accessible (Hint: She sells the item you need for this).
You are Raphael, a young hopeful applying to Svernhoff Academy, one of the most prestigious Magical Institutions on the continent. You hope to begin training as a Wizard's Apprentice, but there are other forces at work, and while fate has given you the chance to become an Apprentice, it's not exactly the position you were hoping for.
Raphael - The sturdy young man with aspirations to become a Wizard. His reasons are his own.
Temperance - An Ooze Wizard looking to apprentice Raphael to her craft. A very disciplined (and sexy) mage.
Odette - A Merchant who supplies Temperance with merchandise so that she can continue her work.
Cassan - A shy Scholar in the employ of the local University. Very introverted and more concerned about his studies than people... or at least he thinks so.
Nebiros/Catha - A strange being who helps Temperance/Silica with some of the tests she will put Raphael through.
Amira - A barmaid with a love of life and trouble. Has a large number of stories about Attis memorized.
Silica - An "Orthydox" Ooze Wizard who has a penchant for sexiness. She offers Raphael another path to take for Ooze Wizardry.
Elizabeth - A spirited Lamia Warrior who has a very hot and cold personality. Very childish.
SPOILERS FOR THE GAME (DO NOT VENTURE FURTHER IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO HAVE PARTS OF THE GAME SPOILED!!!)
Garrick - Complete "Wanted: Thief" Quest (Capture the Thief)
Malik - Complete "Wanted: Thief" Quest (Let the Thief Go)
Amira - None
Odette - Have a Mind Stat of 30, and keep playing Chess with her in the Evening. May require asking about employment beforehand.
Cassan - Have a Charm Stat of 30 and NOT be in Primordial Form.
Nebiros/Catha - Have a Body Stat of 30.
Silica - Not Available
Temperance - Not Available
I am really liking this game, I hope you consider some artwork if possible. If not I understand. Keep up good work.
Great setting & writing. Love everything about the framework.
Must admit however - this game more so than 90% of the rest, really needs a walkthrough/wiki. Dispite perhaps a dozen plays through the versions I still have no idea what I'm doing. I'll take the extended version of that to the discussion board, but man - so many open questions....
Good game. Kudos to the developer for keeping it updated.
I just wish there is an option to change to a light theme. Dark background hits my eyers, or is it just me.
This is a very good game so far. It has good progression, deep lore, and lots of interesting characters. Currently there don't seem to be that many quests, but what is there is quality. My only real complaint is that the menus seem cluttered, making getting around town rather tedious. There is also a place where you can get stuck while trying to go out with Amira the barmaid, where there is a sentence of text but no link to progress.
This game is fun as is! I can only hope content continues to come out. Clothing options as well as hair and make up would really be great! Was confused how to use red stones but I'd love to see more developed in that area. Additionally, a way to easily contact people you've spent time with before would be good. Just suggestions but this game was so good I felt like taking the time to leave a comment. Keep it up!