In this game the main character is a young loser that though a twist of fate finds himself in a boot camp for magical girls, now he as to hide is true identity and somehow find a way to escape before the psychotic director of the camp find him. Too make things worse circumstances seem to be slowly changing him...
I want this game to be a sort of hybrid between Runes of Chaos and Prisoners of the Elder One essentially in this game you will have a certain number of days to escape the camp, each day is divided in three part:
Morning where you have some interactions with the inhabitants of the camp.
The afternoon where you leave the camp to train.
And the evening where you socialize a bit more until you finish the day by having dinner with one of your friends
I enjoyed this one a lot... let's see.
1. RPG elements are done really well. One thing I liked the most about it was how the game ignored the leveling system all together making it so the changes in stats (that come from verious ways) have much more meaning. Also because one isn't forced to clear every single monster for the sake of EXP, while exploring the dungeon it's also the 'dodge a monster game' that truly brings up a lot of emotion especially when you fail.
Adding to that, the game generally looks really good both in enviroment and characters.
One thing though, I would like to see the option to kill off your party while fighting the last boss. I don't know if I am the only one who did that but to make MC suffer even more and have more changes I made sure to fail the first boss encounter. Sometimes though forcing my party to die takes quite a while.
2. Moving on to the story, there are few darks part here and there with Alice backstory especially but overall it's really gaves off a lightheart feeling. MC might be suffering the entire time and complaining before the mirror and when he is defeated by monsters bad thing happen to him but still the story feels "happy adventure time" something like that I guess. To be honest I am not sure if this should be the player's reaction to the story but I liked it a lot.
3. Characters, skipping the side chars, all of the main cast are really good, especially MC whom not only player but basically everyone wants to bully. Especially when you run into the bad ends... like Alice suddenally wants you to be happy... yea... you thought you escaped that bad end last time nope here it strikes again. Once again however, even though some characters quite sad backstories, intereacting with them brings quite a lot of fun which is great for the game.
4. Male to Female transformation... leaving aside everything else, if someoen ended up picking up this game then it was probably for this. In here there are both good parts and bad part. Starting with good parts... the amount of ways that MC can get feminized is great in number, with the main three being, conversation, getting defeated by bosses and cores. MC's reaction to all of them is always enjoyable, having him complain before the mirror every so often is something hard to give upon.
On the other hand however, sadly, other than the mirror as well as quick cutscene right after changing, what changed in MC is never brought up in the story ever again. Well I believe it would be quite difficult seeing the ammount of changes that are possible and them coming from verious ways but seeing how this is M2F game, this aspect should be spiced up a little bit. Issabele always mentioned that "this change will help in preteding" to cheer up MC every time but in truth it doesn't. ... I am not sure where to change it here... few quick ideas is A) have changes counter and based on that counter have the characters have some extra reaction. B) when it comes to pretedning to be the girl, if MC doesn't reach a certian number on the counter he should be found out... like for example there is that phisical examination part... it becames the seperate quests with two ways to handle it but if that quest also involved checking the "changes counter" and having some extra outcome beased on that it would spice up the game quite well. C) depending on that counter MC's personality should also somewhat change.
Then again having this work out better would probably be a lot of work so don't mind the random review of mine. Generally it's really entertaining game in all aspects.
5. Lastly however, I reached Harpy and Hill dungeons and cleared them... is this the current end? There really should be some notice to inform player to stop looking around... and generally the game could use some kind of quest log... I spent about 30 minutes before I found the mermaid dungeon.
I am looking forward for more updats so until then thanks for the game.
One of my favorites on here! Not often I see a RPG Maker game on here that really grasps my attention. The characters are a joy, the story is really good, the updates are concistant and the battles are fun ^~^ I have done several play throughs on this and when it comes down to it, this game really takes the cherry on being replayable. Can't wait for the finished version when it's done ^~^
Thanks a ton for this amazing game :) It may be the best TG game I've ever played - and up with the very best RPG maker H games - So I seriously can't wait for more to be released :)
I didn't find it nearly as dak as one of the other reviwers sugested - (sounds like their own issues made them see it in a darker tone). Sure it certainly suprised me with some dark and serious bits, but overall it wasn't so dark I found. By the point I played to, most of the girls were working together getting on better, and several major issues for various characters had been resolved more or less positively.
And It never struck me that the MC was in some horrid dark emotional space with his TF either - in fact as it went on, he was clearly getting to like various aspects of it! What I was most looking forward to getting to but wasn't in yet in 2.5 (last Version I played) was him finally becoming fully a girl (my MC had fairly big breasts and had his dick shrank, twice I think? But still had it, not a vagina - and I was equally looking forward to him accepting 'she' was a girl, and it was better than being a guy :)
I hope it ends up having a few endings - one for each girl would be great, with variations for how much transformed you are maybe ? Like broadly a shemale ending and a full girl with girlfriend ending? And given the author's writing, presumably some bad ends to be avoided? I dunno if you'd want an ending where he can go back to fully guy - would anyone want that ending in a TF game?
I know putting in various endings and variations is a lot of work though - and I''ll be happy with whatever we get! (As long as He can give in and fully become a sexy girl lol).
p.s Besides here I can't find any info on this game. Does the author have a patreon or website somewhere, or even notes? Is this the only place releases happen. and is there anywhere I can find out what was in the last few updates - i.e is it a significant amount wanting a replay already?
Really great game. I want to encourage the developer to keep working on this project, because it’s a gem.
I have some praise, and some criticism:
praise: The game feels fun and quirky and mostly lighthearted, and I love this about it. It conveys just the right tone, from the dialogue to the sprite graphics. It also pulls of the remarkable feat of being a porn game where the ‘game’ part (while derivative) is engaging enough to stand on its own.
criticism: throughout the game i felt that the main camp feels both too small and too sparsely populated. Main characters often seemed absent from the camp, and auxiliary characters are either totally absent, or spend the whole game repeating the same lines. I feel like having the various magical girls milling about camp during the mornings and afternoons, and that having more substantial dialogues and interactions with them, would go a long way in making the game more immersive. In somewhat abstract terms, it feels like the game has a lot of linear depth (like through progressing though dungeons and the three affection paths), but the breadth of interactions surrounding the players progress down this linear path is limited. I also feel like the combat is usually easy enough such that it doesn’t always convincingly serve as a narrative hook to push the player towards transformations.
Love it! Please keep it up.