This is the story of Chet, a normal guy who is abducted by aliens and infested with parasites.
Parasite Infection Progress Update:
- Infesting a person with a parasite now changes their status to infested immediately
- Updated Quinn and Tracie (lesbian girl)
- Tracie doesn't have a profile pic yet
- Because there's no way to mind control Tracie, her behavior is set to never get caught
- Added altar for Tracie's pathway - can convert parasites from werms into other forms
- Access altar by having C-cup breasts and being fully female when talking to Tracie (hard to access as male start)
- Quinn office takeover works
- Fixed gender issue for part 2
- Altered parasite canisters to spawn faster and have same pattern for both genders
- Tracie is accessible on any day now
- Updated infection description
- Fixed main character force resetting every day
- Fixed characters losing 60 resistance multiple times due to infection (should only happen once now)
- Werm incubation in NPC ass/stomach now correctly shows
- Added description to infest neck and fuck their neck
- People getting caught and cured should work correctly
- Infesting peoples necks with werms now sets their behavior to help you against being caught (temporary fix, will be changed again in the future)
- Strip club reworked, Robyn should be working correctly
- Rearranged canister parasites to make more sense
- Fixed massage parlor <<if>> error
- Claire sex ed is now working, accessible by fucking her neck and altering her thoughts
If you don't want to send money, send your likes! I can see this becoming something really amazing and your support will help create it.
An alien ship has abducted you. Sexy, slutty horrors await onboard.
Thank you Nyxreborn, that helped out a lot. I did manage to get far in Act 2 but I do not know if it ends in Act 2. If anyone can PM me and explain to me what I am missing I would appreciate that very much.
I do enjoy this game a lot.
The lastest update fixed alot of recent problems with Chapter 2 progression. Once you choker someones neck you can skullfuck their brain to order them not to get caught/cured. If you are still struggling to build parasites in Chapter 2 you can get a bunch easily in Chapter 1 and bring them over. As long as you don't werm your brain, with enough attempts you can repair the escape pod and got to earth with all your parasites instead of taking the bio-suit/clean-start to chapter 2. My tips for chapter 2 are initially parasite yourself first (since you don't get cured) then get others to fertilise your holes with a werm pensis. Hold off on using the breast parasite, if people see you with full sized breasts you lose and if you put it on a victim before you have skullfucked them they might be cured, losing you your only pair of that parasite.
An interesting game. But only if you are looking to kill time, because it can be a grinder. Not just the usualy resource managment of grinding, but how touchy the second half (chapter 3 going into 4?) can be. Worth folowing to see where it goes.
2.31b added a LOT of new changes - and most of them are horribly frustrating.
Stealth is now a core concept, but there's no tangible way of tracking this and instead of being a fun and intuitive experience of "okay if I don't select any of the options that would expose myself, I'll be fine!", so at random the government can just show up and take you away to area-51 with a game-over (at which point you have to restart or load a previous save). The infected/infested characters, however, appear to have no steatlh about them whatsoever and seem to get caught CONSTANTLY, so it becomes a frustrating situation where you loop-click "go home", then the back arrow when people are caught, until you finally get a screen where no-one has been found out to continue - but even then the government can randomly pop out and cause a game over.
There appears to be issues with some of the imagery appearing too (namely when you infest their brains), and options that were present in 2.22e are gone in 2.31b - in fact the friend (Steve/Stacy) now doesn't even talk to the player character at all. It just feels like a constant micro-managing clicker now with nearly no flair.
The opening experience still remains mostly unchanged from what I can tell (still can't use the key on the space station to get into the security office), and there doesn't really seem a reason to play it aside from wasting a few hours of mild amusement - literally the only difference I can find between playing Part 1 and skipping straight to Part 2 is that in Part 1 you can infest your brain and so have the "whisper" text pop up in your masturbation/infestation screens in Part 2 (and beyond); It would be better if in playing Part 1 it would give you more parasites in starting Part 2, or giving you some sort of tactical advantage (e.g., if there was some information that would help the player avoid a dangerous predicament that they wouldn't know about if they skipped straight to Part 2).
Overall I would give the game a 6/10 in its current state.
I really like this game I like the version 1.7 and it was getting really good until it ended a little idea when I start to play the version 2.2
I really hope you stick with the story of 1.7 I really like the idea of becoming like a queen of the blood type of thing but I give it a 9 out of 10