Version 0.1.10.1 public is now out as of May 15, 2018.
- The trail should now always be created with two desert sequences.
- Various spelling fixes
Patreon backers can find the Debug version of the game from the Patreon site. Coming soon for V0.1.10.0
Join the guest Discord channel here.
Version 0.1.10.0 public is now out as of April 29, 2018. Scroll to the bottom to see the changelog.
This game is a downloaded Windows executable for 64 and 32 bit operating systems (Windows 7 and newer).
Exile of Aphrodisia is an adult transformation-themed game inspired by the Oregon Trail and the Odyssey. Your task is to lead a party of humans across the fantasy continent of Aphrodisia, pursued by demons who seek to enslave the remnants of humanity.
The game is largely revolved around the concept of transformation of many sorts, including TG (transgender), anthro, animal, bizarre body modifications, inanimate, and more. As a new species to the continent, humans are prime targets for transformations from forces of nature and other sentient races, as well as the gods and goddesses who watch over the lands, imposing their will and (often unjust) sense of justice. As an elf hired to guide the party, it is your job to keep as many of the humans safe as you can to guide them to the dimensional rift in Niu Heym, the City of the Gate where humanity first arrived a thousand years ago. You must keep your party healthy and happy, and keep their lust under control to stop them from surrendering their freedom to the demons.
April 29, 2018 (V0.1.10.0)
New Game Features:
- The party movement speed is significantly increased based on the skill level of your best scout
- Saved game files are now loaded based on their save date. Newer saves will rise to the top of the list. The timestamp is also more detailed.
- The bottom of the choose party page now lists the counts of each profession represented in order to make it easier to see when you have a balanced party
- It's now possible to save the game directly from the Landmark page
- Encounters can now result in new members joining the party, as seen in the new encounter The Beta Wolf, The Wandering Bimbo, the Late Bloomer, and others.
- Added a tag system to encounters that allows the player to disable certain undesired themes such as absorption, inanimation, etc. These tags can be toggled on or off when starting a New Game on the party creation page. Tags are still a work in process; feel free to suggest new tags or comment on encounter you believe should have a tag that do not.
- The player character's starting form can be set on the New Game page. Each starting form will have its own set of player character transformations. Starting form choices are the male elf guide and a new female elf guide.
- The party's best available entertainer now gives a morale restoration bonus when the party is resting.
- When earning or losing gold in an encounter / scavenging result / etc, the new total gold amount is now displayed in addition to the gain/loss
- Added epilogues on a per-party-member basis for party members who have been lost along the journey. These display at the end of the game for either a game victory or loss.
- Added new terrain type: desert. Certain stretches of the journey may be in desert terrain which will have its own set of encounters and scavenging results.
- Several new desert scavenging results written by both myself and Duhad
- The Dark Castle on the Cliff by Duhad (tf/tg into maid, vampire countess)
- The Beta Wolf (tf into wolf wildmen)
- The Late Bloomer (tf into flower)
- The Rescue from the Ritual (mtf, tf into fawn, tf in tree, unbirth)
- The Wandering Bimbo
- The Ancient Collection Machine (partial ftm TG / futa)
- Rivals Under the Desert Sun by Duhad (tf into vulture harpies)
- Sekaram’s Revenge (player transformation from new starting-out female elf to naga) by Duhad, completed with epilogues and Instincts Kick In events
- The Wedding Singer (tf into sphinx)
- The Goddess’s Serpent (tf into sand viper woman) by Duhad
- The Price of Survival (mtf TG) by Duhad
- The Water of the Gods (tf into fountain/statue)
- The Runaway Slave Girl (tf into clothing, mtf TG) by Duhad
- A Queen Dressed in Gold and Linen (tf into mummy queen) by Duhad
- The Desert Fortress (tf into anthro chicken-cow)
- The Riddle Game by Duhad (tf into cowgirl, cow)
- Your Wish Is Her Command by Duhad (tf into horse, gold coins, chickens, MtF TG)
New lost party member epilogues from these encounters:
- Where Wolf? (by Duhad)
- The Serpent and the Bimbo (by Duhad)
- The Ancient Collection Machine
- The Wannabe Crusader (by Duhad)
- The Tick Tok Bo (by Duhad)
- The Rescue from the Ritual
- The Mysterious Tomb (by Duhad)
- The Minotaur Party (by Duhad)
- The Hunter in the Dark (by Duhad)
- The Flame Dance (by Duhad)
- Hammersein & Sons Cleaners Guild (by Duhad)
- The Demon Alchemist (by Duhad)
- Giving Support (by Duhad)
- Dark Castle on the cliff (by Duhad)
- The Abandoned Farmn (by Duhad)
- Dance of the Satyrs (by Duhad)
- The Siege
- All new encounters by Duhad
New debug options (debug/patreon releases only):
- Added debug options to set the current terrain to either desert or normal.
- Desert terrain layers by Luxianne
- Lagoon Gardener by Mizuho
- Spidertaur by Mizuho
- Female elf guide (selectable starting character) by Mizuho
- Full player character transformation into harpy by Mizuho
- The party's gold amount is no longer randomnly reset when loading a game
- If a person has more than three traits, all of them will now be displayed
January 3, 2018 (V0.1.8.3)
New Game Features:
- Added an option on the game load page to reshuffle the game's remaining encounters after loading the game. This can be used to get around any bugged or undesirable encounters, as well as help keep the game a bit more random for those who want it.
- The Bird Mom of the Year harpy repeating event now only triggers when the party has at least 6 members as a temporary measure to keep it from being too punishing.
December 26, 2017 (V0.1.8.0)
New Game Features:
- Party members now have two professions instead of one, increasing the chances of certain encounters to trigger. All party members have 35 skill between each profession, evening out their abilities a bit.
- Many new scavenging results written by Duhad and two by myself
- Some scavenging results now have their own titles to distinguish them from others
- Post-transformation player forms now have a chance to trigger events that effect the party, such as the succubus dominating/seducing party members, the female elf acting flirtatious, etc.
- Added selectable game difficulty level. The difficulty level influences how likely you are to get a good or bad outcome in encounters and also determines how fast afflictions will progress. The difficulty level is always set to normal by default but can be changed when starting a New Game.
- The game will now alert you on the main play screen when there are items in your inventory that can be equipped. The Inventory page will also display this number.
- Scavenging result frequency is now proportional to party size, so a larger party will find stuff more frequently than a small one.
- Some encounters and most scavenging results now give somewhat more random rewards in regards of item and food gains
- Gaining / losing money and being delayed can now happen randomly within a certain range for encounters and scavenging results
- Added support for multiple-participant affliction which affect more than a single party member at a time
- Added Amulet of Protection that comes in 3 sizes, Weak, regular, and Strong. These amulets can be purchased and will prevent the player character from transforming, or from performing post-transformation activities, for a limited amount of time.
- Added some ambience while traveling such as chirping birds/crickets, horses, wind, etc. These can be turned off along with the sound effects.
- Giving Support (tf into bra, panties) by Duhad
- Birds of a Feather (player tf into harpy, unbirth) by Sara
- A Proper Lady (mind control / brainwashing) by Duhad
- Of Mice and Dwarves (tf into ratwoman) by Duhad
- Somnumia's Lute (TG) by Duhad
- The Dance-Off (tf into anthro deer boi) submitted anonymously
- Coming Together (tf into cock)
- The Minotaur Bachelor Party (tf into minotaur bull) by Duhad
- Traveling Fashion (tf into bra and panties)
- The Spider Nest (tf into spidertaur)
- Where Wolf? (TG, tf into werewolves) by Duhad
- The Tick Tock Bot (tf into clockwork woman) by Duhad
- The Lake of Teeth (tf into mermaid) by Duhad
- The Hunter in the Dark (tf into snakewoman) by Duhad
- Under Heel (tf into heels)
- Furry Feline Friends (tf into cat-woman)
- The Beastly Feast (tf into hogs)
- Light on the Feet (tf into balloon person)
- The Super Gendermatic 3000 (TG) by Duhad
- The Wannabe Crusader (tf into elf slave woman) by Duhad
- Momma's Family Flight (harpy epilogue)
- Feathers for Your Thoughts (harpy epilogue)
New Artwork by Mizuho:
- Water nymph
- Female elf into succubus player full transformation sequence
- Female elf into dwarf full transformation sequence
- Fixed a bug where scavenging texts were not properly showing the party name
- Bugfix for some participants in an encounter not showing up graphically
Debug / Cheats / Patreon-backer Features:
- Added debug option to progress a random affliction by one stage
- Added debug option to reset the party delay timer
- Some debug actions now print out logs to display whether or not the action was successful such as progressing an affliction
- Added debug option to sex-swap a random party member instead of all at once
Not a bad game. Only complaint I have is that all the transformations I've encountered seem to have only two outcomes: cured and completely back to normal, or bad end and lose the party member. The only exception to this is genderswaps. I'd like for potions to be more effective, and for afflictions to have lasting effects depending on when the potion was applied. Like the cow TF event, if I apply the potion midway through, I'd hope for a chance that the transformation stops and I'm left with a cowgirl, not a completely cured party member.
I thought this game was great, I never knew an Oregon trail mixed with porn/transformations was going to work. It was a real trek near the end having to sell everything I could just so my group could mostly make it. It made me play it again and see if I could do better.
The only errors I saw was that sometimes it would refer a man as a woman and vice versa, and the epilogues for all the people who stayed behind don't always show up. Same for the player character despite being transformed.
But still this was a great release compared to all the games here that most aren't even half finished. Good job.
This game is really nice and has good art, however, my only complaint is that it simply feels vastly too difficult to complete. There is a chance that I am simply poor at this game, and can't manage the shop, or my people to any decent degree. I wish there were more encounties that could lead to wealth. I just can never seem to have enough food for the trip, and when I buy horses, cows, or chickens, I am unable to buy amulets to prevent afflictions. Overall this game feels too difficult to have any hope of completing. If I am simply doing something wrong, or is there a strategy I'm unaware of, I'd love to hear it.
That's an interesting game so far. I've been a fan of simulation games, and when ya mentioned that it was like Oregon Trail. I had to try it. I found it a bit difficult at first, but after I maxed almost everything out, expect landmarks, I was able to beat the game. I can't wait to see what you add to it
Love the game. The transformations are nice. I so love the Dildo one. Wish you plsce in Statue and possibly mannequin ones like the Dildo one. Over all, I love the game, one issue I see, it is random and thats fine but I wish you allow us to choose the transformations at times. Like an option or something to choose which transformation would be in game. Still one of the better games I have played of late... Congrats :D