Version 0.1.9.4, the latest debug build, is available early to Patreon backers as of March 8, 2018.
Join the guest Discord channel here.
Version 0.1.8.3 public is now out as of January 3, 2018. Scroll to the bottom to see the changelog.
This game is a downloaded Windows executable for 64 and 32 bit operating systems (Windows 7 and newer).
Exile of Aphrodisia is an adult transformation-themed game inspired by the Oregon Trail and the Odyssey. Your task is to lead a party of humans across the fantasy continent of Aphrodisia, pursued by demons who seek to enslave the remnants of humanity.
The game is largely revolved around the concept of transformation of many sorts, including TG (transgender), anthro, animal, bizarre body modifications, inanimate, and more. As a new species to the continent, humans are prime targets for transformations from forces of nature and other sentient races, as well as the gods and goddesses who watch over the lands, imposing their will and (often unjust) sense of justice. As an elf hired to guide the party, it is your job to keep as many of the humans safe as you can to guide them to the dimensional rift in Niu Heym, the City of the Gate where humanity first arrived a thousand years ago. You must keep your party healthy and happy, and keep their lust under control to stop them from surrendering their freedom to the demons.
January 3, 2018 (V0.1.8.3)
New Game Features:
- Added an option on the game load page to reshuffle the game's remaining encounters after loading the game. This can be used to get around any bugged or undesirable encounters, as well as help keep the game a bit more random for those who want it.
- The Bird Mom of the Year harpy repeating event now only triggers when the party has at least 6 members as a temporary measure to keep it from being too punishing.
December 26, 2017 (V0.1.8.0)
New Game Features:
- Party members now have two professions instead of one, increasing the chances of certain encounters to trigger. All party members have 35 skill between each profession, evening out their abilities a bit.
- Many new scavenging results written by Duhad and two by myself
- Some scavenging results now have their own titles to distinguish them from others
- Post-transformation player forms now have a chance to trigger events that effect the party, such as the succubus dominating/seducing party members, the female elf acting flirtatious, etc.
- Added selectable game difficulty level. The difficulty level influences how likely you are to get a good or bad outcome in encounters and also determines how fast afflictions will progress. The difficulty level is always set to normal by default but can be changed when starting a New Game.
- The game will now alert you on the main play screen when there are items in your inventory that can be equipped. The Inventory page will also display this number.
- Scavenging result frequency is now proportional to party size, so a larger party will find stuff more frequently than a small one.
- Some encounters and most scavenging results now give somewhat more random rewards in regards of item and food gains
- Gaining / losing money and being delayed can now happen randomly within a certain range for encounters and scavenging results
- Added support for multiple-participant affliction which affect more than a single party member at a time
- Added Amulet of Protection that comes in 3 sizes, Weak, regular, and Strong. These amulets can be purchased and will prevent the player character from transforming, or from performing post-transformation activities, for a limited amount of time.
- Added some ambience while traveling such as chirping birds/crickets, horses, wind, etc. These can be turned off along with the sound effects.
- Giving Support (tf into bra, panties) by Duhad
- Birds of a Feather (player tf into harpy, unbirth) by Sara
- A Proper Lady (mind control / brainwashing) by Duhad
- Of Mice and Dwarves (tf into ratwoman) by Duhad
- Somnumia's Lute (TG) by Duhad
- The Dance-Off (tf into anthro deer boi) submitted anonymously
- Coming Together (tf into cock)
- The Minotaur Bachelor Party (tf into minotaur bull) by Duhad
- Traveling Fashion (tf into bra and panties)
- The Spider Nest (tf into spidertaur)
- Where Wolf? (TG, tf into werewolves) by Duhad
- The Tick Tock Bot (tf into clockwork woman) by Duhad
- The Lake of Teeth (tf into mermaid) by Duhad
- The Hunter in the Dark (tf into snakewoman) by Duhad
- Under Heel (tf into heels)
- Furry Feline Friends (tf into cat-woman)
- The Beastly Feast (tf into hogs)
- Light on the Feet (tf into balloon person)
- The Super Gendermatic 3000 (TG) by Duhad
- The Wannabe Crusader (tf into elf slave woman) by Duhad
- Momma's Family Flight (harpy epilogue)
- Feathers for Your Thoughts (harpy epilogue)
New Artwork by Mizuho:
- Water nymph
- Female elf into succubus player full transformation sequence
- Female elf into dwarf full transformation sequence
- Fixed a bug where scavenging texts were not properly showing the party name
- Bugfix for some participants in an encounter not showing up graphically
Debug / Cheats / Patreon-backer Features:
- Added debug option to progress a random affliction by one stage
- Added debug option to reset the party delay timer
- Some debug actions now print out logs to display whether or not the action was successful such as progressing an affliction
- Added debug option to sex-swap a random party member instead of all at once
Love the game. The transformations are nice. I so love the Dildo one. Wish you plsce in Statue and possibly mannequin ones like the Dildo one. Over all, I love the game, one issue I see, it is random and thats fine but I wish you allow us to choose the transformations at times. Like an option or something to choose which transformation would be in game. Still one of the better games I have played of late... Congrats :D
Writing was good, character customization was alright for what the game was, transformation possibilities were good and suitable to the game, transformation images in the game were acceptable given the current version release (it was quite obvious that there are still more to come to show off the different steps of the transformations that can happen) and overall it is a very solid game.
However be aware of what you are getting into: it is a sim. If you've ever played the Oregon Trail or any of its variants (such as Organ Trail), then you know the difficulty is stacked against you and your initial decisions at the start of the game mean EVERYTHING. Trying to beat this game with less than eight party members is extremely difficult as all it takes is one afflicition and you are screwed to gambling on the cure potions that are very low chance of working or hoarding your gold and hoping for the next town before the afflicition takes your party member.
Certainly this game is well worth playing. But go in with an open mind.
awesome game!! Maybe best one on this site!!
But i hope there is more sexy female enemies. One have to be is Succubus who try to lure your companies on her side By corrupt them.. Maybe they attack at night time in theyr dreams??
Thank you for this game! I cant wait what more is coming!
PS. If you gonna make M/M do it like it can disable it on options yes/No style :)
Yet another amazing game by Judoo. Would still like to see some things like saves and more detailed character customization (ability to select traits for characters could enhance the roleplaying/rpg aspect). But regardless, it is still a great game that boasts far more content and replayability than most of the games on here. Certainly worth trying out at the very least.
I like it! It's really different, and has a lot of hot transformation to it.